- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Matthew Tebbot's Service Teams
Matthew is an associate specialising in residential property. While Matthew deals with a wide range of residential property matters, his main emphasis is on the acquisition and disposal of both leasehold and freehold properties for high net worth individuals, developers and property investment companies. Matthew also deals with title matters, licences, voluntary lease extensions and landlord and tenant matters.
- Acting for a family trust in the ongoing management of their property portfolio in London and the Home Counties.
- Acting on the purchase of several high value leasehold properties in highly sought-after central London locations involving complex title issues.
- Acting for some of the UK's biggest residential property developers in the set-up and subsequent sales of apartments in some of London's most iconic developments.
Matthew gained a combined honours degree in German and French from the University of Exeter before undertaking his GDL and LPC at BPP Law School in London. Matthew qualified as a solicitor in 2011 at Bruce Lance & Co before moving to Barlow Robbins LLP in Surrey. From there Matthew moved to Howard Kennedy before joining Wedlake Bell in April 2015.