Wedlake Bell is pleased to announce that Kim Lalli has been elected as the firm’s Senior Partner. This will be for a four year term that begins on 1st January 2017.…Read More
Martin Arnold's Service Teams
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Contract Disputes
- International Litigation
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Insolvency, Restructuring & Recoveries
- Commercial Litigation
- Recoveries for lenders
- Insolvency and Restructuring Advice
- Fixed Charge/LPA Receiverships
- Contentious Insolvency and Investigations
Martin’s practice covers all aspects of corporate insolvency, both contentious and non- contentious. He is a Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals and acts for liquidators, administrators and receivers, banks and asset based lenders, as well as advising companies on appropriate insolvency processes.
He has advised on the structuring of Corporate Voluntary Arrangements, disputed and challenged CVAs and helped a number of organisations - including a foreign governmental agency – on R.O.T. issues relating to the transfer of goods subject to R.O.T. through several jurisdictions.
Martin has extensive experience of multi-jurisdictional contentious insolvency proceedings, including freezing and recovering assets in various jurisdictions including the USA, Europe and Africa.
- Advising on claims against directors and shadow directors and defending claims brought against directors including Company Directors Disqualification Act proceedings;
- Making claims in relation to all types of antecedent transactions;
- Dealing with appointments of administrators, administrative receivers and liquidators in relation to a variety of insolvent organisations; and
- Acting on the sale of businesses by insolvency practitioners.
Martin joined Wedlake Bell as a trainee in 1987. He has been a partner since 1996 and became Managing Partner in 2012.