- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Malcolm Rogerson's Service Teams
Malcolm Rogerson has been in practice as a commercial real estate lawyer for over 35 years. He deals with all aspects of commercial property matters from property development and real estate portfolio management through to Landlord and Tenant and office relocation transactions. He is particularly experienced in acting for companies in the insurance industry in their office premises requirements in the City of London and throughout the Country.
- Acting for a private property investment company in relation to the disposal of a development site following planning for a Tesco Store and residential housing scheme in Essex.
- Dealing with the relocation for a UK Plc Insurance company from the Aviva Tower to the British Land building known as the "Cheesegrater", Leadenhall Street, London EC3.
- Instructed by a city Investment Company in connection with its setting up of new offices at Bishopsgate EC3.
- Advising private clients on their claim to ownership of an old theatre and cinema in Chelmsford.
- Dealing with lease terms and rent review provisions for a long term investment lease of a Marina on the east coast of England
Malcolm qualified as a solicitor in the city in 1981 with Druces and Attlee then practised at Wedlake Bell for a number of years. He moved to Barlow Lyde & Gilbert in 1987 where he was head of commercial property for many years before returning to Wedlake Bell as a consultant in May 2014.