The luxury lingerie business Agent Provocateur was sold for around £30m last week by its private equity owners 3i, in a controversial pre-pack administration to…Read More
Lucy Phoenix's Service Teams
Lucy is an insolvency and litigation lawyer.
Lucy conducts a variety of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters and general commercial litigation in the High Court and County Court. She acts on behalf of banks, insolvency professionals, companies and private individuals.
- Investigating and pursuing claims on behalf of office holders in respect of transactions at undervalue and transactions in fraud of creditors.
- Advising administrators and liquidators regarding their appointments and subsequent sale of the business and/or assets, including the preparation of appointment and sale documentation, and advising on ROT.
- Advising a high street bank in relation to the validity and enforceability of its security.
- Advising a trustee in bankruptcy in relation to his investigations into the international assets of a non-compliant bankrupt, including a Public Examination of the bankrupt.
- Advising on a series of matters with issues in respect of ‘service outside the jurisdiction’ on dormant companies which had assisted in perpetrating fraud.
Lucy qualified into the Business Recoveries team in September 2013 after completing her training contract with Wedlake Bell.
Articles & Comment
16 Mar, 2017 | Richard Belsey
12 Aug, 2016 | Lucy Phoenix
In the recent case of Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd v Sumitomo Co Corp, the buyer in a share purchase agreement alleged that some of the warranties given by the seller were…Read More
21 Jan, 2012 | Edward Craft
On 15 November 2011, the Chancellor announced the long expected Government review of the private finance initiative (PFI). HM Treasury issued its call for evidence…Read More
09 Jan, 2012 | Edward Craft
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) finally became available to non-domestic eligible renewable heat installations at the end of November 2011*. It is intended that…Read More