Further to the article "Who uses the stairs anyway?" in the Summer edition of QIA, the Supreme Court have now issued their judgement in relation to the Woolway…Read More
Liam Floodgate's Service Teams
Liam advises on a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions for house builders, investment portfolio management and advising landlord and tenants in the office, retail and industrial sectors.
Liam is regularly involved in the commercial property aspects of real estate finance transactions for lenders and borrowers and has experience in acting for clients based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia in respect of high value residential disposals and acquisitions.
- Acting for the lender on a £20m development financing of a central London residential development;
- Disposal of a £6.5 million investment property in South London;
- Advising a lender on the property aspects of a number of £multi-million bridging loans in respect of student accommodation;
- Acting for a developer on the sale of a £5.5 million residential property in Chelsea;
- Providing property title due diligence for house builders on a number of £multi-million acquisitions in the South East;
- Acting for an international recruitment PLC in respect of the management of its entire property portfolio of over 100 offices.
Liam joined Wedlake Bell on qualification in 2013, having previously gained a Law degree from the University of Exeter.