- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Laura Davies's Service Teams
Laura is a trainee solicitor currently undertaking her final seat in the Insolvency, Restructuring & Recoveries team. Her first seat was in the Employment team, her second seat was in the Commercial Property team and third seat was in the Commercial Litigation team.
Laura read law at Cardiff University and graduated in 2011. She gained experience working as a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution Department at Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors, dealing with Professional Negligence and Contested Probate claims, before returning to Cardiff University to complete the Legal Practice Course.