Companies embarking on joint ventures (JVs) have high hopes and expectations, focusing on the anticipated benefits such as access to new markets and distribution…Read More
Kamalprit Lally's Service Teams
Kam's practice focuses on advising on initial and secondary public offerings and capital markets work (both on AIM and the Main List) as well as domestic and international M&A, private equity, joint venture and corporate finance transactions.
- an AIM admission and simultaneous placing of an Israeli IP telephony company;
- a reverse takeover and subsequent class 1 disposal for a Main List global oil company;
- a pre-IPO fundraising of US$10 million by way of convertible loan notes;
- acting for the purchaser of an American food processing company;
- various placings on AIM;
- a number of worldwide group re-organisations for an international pharmaceutical company.
Kam graduated from Leeds University in Law and decided to continue her studies legal studies at the College of Law, London. She went on to qualify as a solicitor with the US law firm Faegre & Benson before moving on to McCarthy Tétrault and more recently Bates Wells & Braithwaite. Kam now joins Wedlake Bell as an Associate in the Corporate team. Kam is also admitted to practice in the state of New York.
Articles & Comment
21 Jul, 2016 | Janice Wall
21 Oct, 2015 | Kamalprit Lally
30 September 2015 saw the publication of the Capital Markets Union Action Plan by the European Commission in keeping with its aim of creating stronger capital markets…Read More