- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Justin Lewis-Vivas's Service Teams
Justin Lewis-Vivas is‘happy to answer questions, no matter how trivial’.
Legal 500, 2013
Justin Lewis-Vivas ‘always goes the extra mile to ensure best service and result'.
Legal 500, 2014
Justin Lewis-Vivas ‘manages his team superbly while remaining hands-on’.
Legal 500, 2012
Justin acts for landlords, tenants and investors including acquiring, developing and selling commercial properties and development portfolios. His particular expertise is in the airline sector and central London office space.
- Acting in relation to high value office transactions including the leasehold acquisition of premium office space at Bank Street, London for Manpower;
- Acting on the re-gearing of leases at a large central London office location; completing ongoing new leases of the refurbished space;
- Acting in respect of development funding agreements and related sales in the industrial estate sector; and
- Acting for major airlines on office and lounge moves at Heathrow Airport.
Justin qualified in 1999 and joined Wedlake Bell's Commercial Property team in 2001. He became partner in 2008 and head of team in 2011.