- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
John Cowlishaw's Service Teams
John's practice covers all aspects of the acquisition and disposal of leasehold and freehold residential properties for UK-based and offshore individuals and investors, with a particular emphasis on the acquisition of residential properties for investment purposes, as well as leasehold enfranchisement work.
John joined Wedlake Bell upon qualifying in 1975 and became a partner in 1982. He became a Consultant in the Property Group in 2009. He has been head of both the Commercial Property and Residential Property teams within the firm.