Jessica Cousins, Solicitor in the Private Client team answers a readers question in Choice Magazine published on 1 February 2017.Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Jessica Cousins's Service Teams
Jessica is a solicitor in the Private Client team. She deals with a broad range of private client matters including the preparation of Wills, administration of estates and trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney. She also deals with all aspects of residential property and estates work.
- The freehold purchase of a £1.375 million Grade II listed home in Somerset.
- The probate sale of a property forming part of a large estate in the Isle of Wight.
- Handling day to day matters in relation to a large country estate in Nottinghamshire, including dealing with first registrations.
- Dealing with the transfer of properties on the administration of estates.
- Dealing with the administration of an estate, where the deceased died domiciled in France.
Jessica graduated from the University of Exeter where she read BA English. She then went on to complete the Graduate Diploma in Law at City University, London and the Legal Practice Course at OXILP, Oxford.
Prior to starting her training contract in September 2013, Jessica worked as a paralegal in Wedlake Bell's Employment team. She qualified in September 2015.