The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill, which is currently at the Committee Stage in the House of Lords, looks set to introduce a number of measures…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Jeff Rawson's Service Teams
Jeff advises on a wide range of Commercial Property matters including receiverships, investment portfolio management, property refinancing and advising landlord and tenants in the office, retail and leisure sectors.
- Acting for receivers on management transactions for regional shopping centres.
- Acting for a variety of lenders on multi-million pound refinancings for regional hotels.
- Acting for a Plc brewer on a variety of property management transactions in south east England.
- Advising an overseas property fund on leases of central London offices.
- Advising a charity on acquisitions and lettings in south east England.
Jeff trained with Wedlake Bell, qualifying into the firm’s Commercial Property team in October 2015, having graduated from the University of Oxford in 2011 with a degree in English Language and Literature, before going on to complete his law conversion course at the University of Law in 2013.
Articles & Comment
24 Dec, 2014 | Edward Starling
17 Oct, 2014 | Emma Davies
This article considers how an LLP can enter into administration if there is no LLP agreement governing how the members put an LLP into administration.Read More