- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Jay Bhandal's Service Teams
Jay's practice covers all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals for private and institutional clients with particular expertise in the areas of development and planning as well as property finance.
- Acting for the landlord on a forward letting agreement for the development of a new UK head office for one of the largest cloud and hybrid hosting companies in the world;
- Forward sale of the estate that included the above development, for £130m;
- Purchase of a prominent riverside estate for redevelopment into prime residential apartments for £85m. The entire deal was negotiated and exchanged within a 7 day period;
- Acting for a prominent private healthcare provider in relation to purchase of a site for the development of a new hospital in Nottingham.
Jay qualified into commercial property in September 2006 after completing his training contract at a boutique commercial property firm.