Solicitors Harcus Sinclair and Slater and Gordon are leading the group litigation against Volkswagen following the diesel emissions scandal which has affected 1.2…Read More
Jade Greig's Service Teams
Jade is a commercial litigation lawyer. She has experience in both contentious and non-contentious areas and acts for companies, private individuals and high street lenders.
Jade's experience includes contractual disputes, professional negligence disputes, claims for urgent injunctions and debt recovery.
- Advising a client in an action for breach of contractual obligations in relation to the contract for the sale of a property;
- Advising various clients in connection with debt recovery disputes;
- Advising and settling a professional negligence dispute concerning inaccurate tax advice;
- Assisting on a large claim concerning company and financial services litigation; and
- Conduct of security review matter advising on the scope and effectiveness of security held by a high street lender over the assets of borrowers;
Jade qualified into the Commercial Litigation team in September 2013 after completing her training contract with Wedlake Bell.
Articles & Comment
22 Mar, 2017 | Jade Greig
02 Oct, 2015 | Jade Greig
The High Court has ruled a judicial review will take place concerning the Charity Commission’s decision to pressure two charities, the Joseph Rowntree Charitable…Read More
27 Feb, 2015 | Jade Greig
You might not realise that a recent rise in civil court fees and your business's profits could be linked, Jade Campbell explains why you're wrong...Read More
20 Jan, 2015 | Jade Greig
How the law stands for the billionaire Foxtons founder claiming £1 million from garage after vintage Lamborghini explodesRead More
14 Oct, 2013 | Jade Greig
The Jackson reforms have implemented a number of fundamental changes to the UK civil litigation system. Consequently, the way in which claims are processed through…Read More