Harriet Forster's Service Teams
Harriet works on a broad range of commercial property matters, acting for investors, developers, occupational tenants, lenders and borrowers. Her experience includes dealing with acquisitions and disposals, all aspects of landlord and tenant work and providing property expertise supporting real estate finance transactions.
- Acting for the borrower on a £16.25m refinancing of a large regional shopping centre;
- Acting for an occupational tenant taking a lease of a new operational site, conditional on planning permission
- Acting for a substantial private property company in relation to its retail and office portfolio, including lettings, re-development of existing assets and the disposal of a multi-let shopping centre
- Disposal of a central London office HQ, conditional on planning permission
- Acting for a landowner granting an option over agricultural land to a national housebuilder
Harriet trained at RPC, qualifying into the Real Estate team in 2008. Harriet moved to Wedlake Bell in March 2014.