- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Grainne McCourt's Service Teams
Grainne's practice covers all areas of commercial property including acting for retail tenants, property development and financing, acting for institutional, corporate and private investors dealing with the acquisition and disposal of both single properties and portfolios. Grainne also has experience of property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Acting for Warburg HIH Invest Real Estate on the sale of the Angel Central Shopping Centre, Islington which involved the disposal of the offshore SPV which owned the property for a purchase price in excess of £170m;
- Acting for Illumina, Inc. a major US biotech company, on their European headquarters pre-let in Granta Park, Cambridge;
- Acting for Licet, a developer, on the development, forward funding and pre-lets in relation to a major new leisure scheme in Bournemouth anchored by Odeon Cinemas; and
- Acting for Spire Healthcare in relation to property aspects of their IPO.
Grainne joined Wedlake Bell in 2000 from Freshfields. She qualified at Freshfields in 1994 having completed her training contract there.