- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Graham Atkins's Service Teams
Graham specialises in commercial property work for retail occupiers, investors in commercial property, commercial property developers and occupiers of properties in the leisure industry and in particular, restaurants.
Legal expertise applied in such work includes: lease provisions negotiation; the acquisition and disposal of single or multiple leases; the acquisition and disposal of commercial sites subject to occupying tenants; the short term and long term financing of such projects; planning issues and liquor, entertainment and gaming licences.
Big projects require a range of legal expertise and Graham is experienced in co-ordinating the team and liaising with his clients.
- Acting for Hugo Boss on the acquisition of a large number of stores and staff from another multiple retailer;
- Acting for Hugo Boss on taking two global flagship stores in London's West End;
- Acting on the transfer of 60 investment sites to a bank as part of a re-structuring;
- Site acquisition, development agreement, shop leases and onward sale to an institution plus financing of a shopping centre in St Albans;
- Building up a portfolio of pizza restaurants for a pizza operator in outer London; and
- Acquiring a sports and leisure complex in Chiswick and the subsequent creation of a tennis Academy including advising on planning issues.
Graham joined Wedlake Bell LLP in December 2015 as a Partner. Previously he was a Partner with Druces LLP and prior to that Graham was a Partner, Head of Property and Managing Partner at a 60 partner West End firm. He qualified with McKenna & Co (as it was then known) in 1972 and is a graduate of St John's College, Oxford. Graham is a member of the MCC.