- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Grace Ho's Service Teams
Grace is a solicitor in the Pensions and Employee Benefits Team. She provides assistance and advice on pensions matters and regularly writes articles for the Pensions team’s e-bulletin, Pensions Compass. Grace also works closely with Justin in providing assistance on employee incentivisation, such as employee benefit trusts and enterprise management incentive schemes.
- Drafting and reviewing: Deeds of Amendment; Deeds of Appointment and Retirement; and Flexible Apportionment Arrangements.
- Consolidation of Trust Deed and Rules.
- Updating scheme Rules to reflect changes in legislation.
- Assisting with scheme mergers, with a particular focus on the Debt Regulations; PPF eligibility; and ensuring that the trustees have satisfied the funding test.
- Advising on pension overpayments, IDRP and Pensions Ombudsman complaints.
- Advising on auto-enrolment, postponement notices and communications to members.
- Regularly writing articles for the Wedlake Bell Pensions Compass (BHS' demise and its pension deficit; Pensions Ombudsman Determinations; Fixed Protection 2016; and Pensions Liberation).
- Drafting and reviewing EMI and ESS scheme documentation.
Grace studied Law at Queen Mary University of London and the LPC at BPP London. After completing her training contract with CMS Cameron McKenna, Grace qualified as a solicitor and joined Wedlake Bell in February 2016.
Articles & Comment
27 Jun, 2017 | Grace Ho
27 Apr, 2017 | Grace Ho
A partner of a law firm and his firm were recently ordered to pay more than £16,000 in fines and costs and a charity boss was fined £6,500 for refusing to provide…Read More
28 Feb, 2017 | Grace Ho
The UK government (jointly between HM Treasury and the DWP) put together a consultation on pensions scams back in December 2016, and the deadline for all responses…Read More
20 Dec, 2016 | Grace Ho
Police and Crime Commissioner for Greater Manchester v Butterworth and Anor 2016Read More
18 Oct, 2016 | Grace Ho