Police and Crime Commissioner for Greater Manchester v Butterworth and Anor 2016Read More
Grace Ho's Service Teams
Grace is a solicitor in the Pensions and Employee Benefits Team. She provides assistance and advice on pensions matters and regularly writes articles for the Pensions team’s e-bulletin, Pensions Compass. Grace also works closely with Justin in providing assistance on employee incentivisation, such as employee benefit trusts and enterprise management incentive schemes.
- Drafting and reviewing: Deeds of Amendment; Deeds of Appointment and Retirement; and Flexible Apportionment Arrangements.
- Consolidation of Trust Deed and Rules.
- Updating scheme Rules to reflect changes in legislation.
- Assisting with scheme mergers, with a particular focus on the Debt Regulations; PPF eligibility; and ensuring that the trustees have satisfied the funding test.
- Advising on pension overpayments, IDRP and Pensions Ombudsman complaints.
- Advising on auto-enrolment, postponement notices and communications to members.
- Regularly writing articles for the Wedlake Bell Pensions Compass (BHS' demise and its pension deficit; Pensions Ombudsman Determinations; Fixed Protection 2016; and Pensions Liberation).
- Drafting and reviewing EMI and ESS scheme documentation.
Grace studied Law at Queen Mary University of London and the LPC at BPP London. After completing her training contract with CMS Cameron McKenna, Grace qualified as a solicitor and joined Wedlake Bell in February 2016.
Articles & Comment
20 Dec, 2016 | Grace Ho
18 Oct, 2016 | Grace Ho
19 Jul, 2016 | Grace Ho
Since the former high street giant BHS entered into administration in April of this year, efforts have been made to rescue BHS from liquidation and save the many…Read More
25 May, 2016 | Grace Ho
16 May, 2016 | Grace Ho
The High Court has overturned a decision of the Pensions Ombudsman which supported Royal London's decision not to transfer a member's benefits to another pension…Read More