Glenn Chidgey's Service Teams
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Contract Disputes
- International Litigation
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Insolvency, Restructuring & Recoveries
- Recoveries for lenders
- Insolvency and Restructuring Advice
- Fixed Charge/LPA Receiverships
- Contentious Insolvency and Investigations
Glenn specialises in contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters. He acts on behalf of banks, asset based lenders and insolvency practitioners in addition to advising companies on appropriate insolvency processes.
He dealing with appointments of LPA Receivers, court appointed Receivers, administrators and liquidators in relation to a variety of insolvent organisations. He also advises companies, banks, asset based lenders and Insolvency Practitioners regarding the validity of their security and the various options available to enforce them.
Glenn is regularly involved in litigation ranging from breach of contract to professional negligence claims. His practice covers general commercial litigation in both the High Court and County Court
- Advising insolvency practitioners pre and post packaged administration in relation to a range of issues including statutory obligations, contingent claims and ROT;
- Investigating and pursuing claims in respect of void dispositions, voidable preferences, transactions at undervalue and on behalf of insolvency practitioners;
- Conduct of numerous contested Personal Guarantee claims on behalf of a High Street lender; and
- Regularly advising a high street bank in relation to the validity and enforceability of its security and customers failing to comply with significant credit facilities.
Glenn was admitted as a Chartered Legal Executive in October 2012 and was made a partner in April 2015. He became Head of Business Recoveries in April 2016.
In March 2012, he completed an eight month secondment with a recovery team within the restructuring division of a major high street and commercial bank.