- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Geraldine Spencer's Service Teams
Geraldine has experience advising on all aspects of corporate law including corporate governance, private and public M&A, public company fundraising, private equity and group reorganisations.
Geraldine has recently assisted on;
- A large scale group reorganisation for a family office, including additional share allotments and a company dissolution.
- Acquisition of an Isle of Man property SPV for a housing association.
- A subscription and shareholders agreement for a newly incorporated investment company and subsequent investment into a joint venture vehicle created to develop land.
- Purchase of an electrochemical sensor manufacturing company for an AIM listed company that produces scientific and technology products. The transaction also included a secondary fundraising to finance the acquisition.
- Updating and amending the articles of association for a group of over 25 companies to ensure they accurately reflected and incorporated the wishes of the family run board.
Geraldine joined Wedlake Bell in May 2017. Having trained at Mills & Reeve LLP in their Cambridge office qualifying into their corporate team in September 2014, she continued to work as a corporate associate until June 2016. Geraldine then joined Winckworth Sherwood as a corporate solicitor from July 2016 to April 2017.