- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Gemma Mallett's Service Teams
Gemma is involved in all aspects of residential property, particularly property investment, portfolio management, sales of properties for LPA receivers and plot sales. Gemma has experience primarily in dealing with voluntary lease extensions, licences for alterations, auction sales and private treaty sales and purchases for high net worth individuals.
Gemma joined Wedlake Bell in 2010 and was admitted as a Graduate Member of CILEx in May 2017.