Conrad Adam's Service Teams
- Divorce and Separation
- Civil Partnerships
- Pre and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Claims and Agreements
- Children Issues
- Collaborative Family Law
- Cross-Border Finance
Conrad Adam is an ‘extremely savvy litigator’.
Legal 500, 2015
Conrad is a specialist divorce lawyer and has over 15 years post-qualified experience specialising in family law – particularly in relation to divorce and complex and high value finance work. He has a particular interest in, and experience of, dealing with family businesses on divorce. In addition to being an experienced trial lawyer, Conrad is a trained collaborative family lawyer and trained mediator with a valuable network of ancillary professional advisers in related disciplines.
- Obtaining a very significant cash settlement for the spouse of a high flying New York based banking executive in receipt of multi-million dollar bonuses and complex remuneration including significant stock options;
- Successfully limiting claims against the UK CEO of a global media corporation with a backdrop of complex tax saving structures;
- Concluding a significant cash settlement within seven days of being instructed to achieve the client’s objectives of securing the purchase of a high value specific property;
- Protecting the business assets of the owner of a multi-million pound distribution company to include offshore elements.
Conrad graduated in Law from University College London and qualified as a solicitor in 1993. He created and developed a successful family practice at Silverman Sherliker and subsequently worked as a partner at Dawsons before joining Cumberland Ellis. He joined Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis in April 2012 when the firms merged.
Conrad has written numerous articles published by LexisNexis, Resolution and the Family Law Journal.
He has also presented a number of live webinars for other family lawyers, given seminars to accountants, wealth managers, and client facing senior professionals on Divorce and the Family Business and Pre Nuptial Agreements, as well as taking part in radio and television broadcasts.