A new register of beneficial owners of overseas entities owning UK property – what you need to know about the proposalsRead More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Claire Haynes's Service Teams
Claire advises on all areas of commercial property, including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and property finance. She also has experience of property development and property aspects of corporate transactions. She has worked for a broad variety of clients including institutional investors, banks and clients within the hotels and leisure, and, oil and gas sectors.
- Responsible for keeping the team up to date with legal developments and training to ensure they have the knowledge and expertise to do their work effectively.
- Updating our database of standard precedents.
- Supporting the team's work by carrying out research, answering legal queries and drafting legal articles.
Claire trained at Stephenson Harwood and joined their Real Estate Group on qualification in 2005. She moved to Wedlake Bell in October 2014 where she became the first professional support lawyer for the Commercial Property & Planning Team.
Articles & Comment
28 Jun, 2017 | Edward Craft
28 Jun, 2017 | Claire Haynes
Perplexed by property law? Relax, Solicitor Claire Haynes is here to answer your most pressing questions…Read More
23 Mar, 2017 | Claire Haynes
Often landlords and management companies use the repairing covenant in their leases to justify invoicing tenants through the service charge for the replacement of…Read More
21 Dec, 2016 | Claire Haynes
In England there is no overriding law or principal of law that we must act in good faith to one another. Nor is there a law that the parties to a contract must…Read More
03 Nov, 2016 | Helen Garthwaite
Helen Garthwaite and Claire Haynes highlight the importance of sustainable digital infrastructure for broadband connectivity.Read More