- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Christine Tagford's Service Teams
Christine covers all aspects of residential conveyancing work including right to buy purchases, co-owning agreements, sales by auction, transfers of equity and severance issues. She also has experience in leasehold enfranchisement including lease term extensions and shared ownership leases.
Christine moved from Hyde Mahon Bridges to Cumberland Ellis in 2008. She joined Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis when the firms merged in April 2012.