Anybody who is involved in property matters (be it landlord, tenant, agent or legal adviser) needs to know how to draft and serve a notice in accordance with the…Read More
Chloe Dexter's Service Teams
Chloe advises on general commercial property matters, including landlord and tenant matters, sales and purchases, real estate finance, development, major project delivery and urban regeneration.
Chloe also has a wealth of experience in dealing with the property aspects of corporate acquisitions, financings and private finance initiatives.
Chloe acts for investors, banks, tenants and both the public and private sectors on development projects.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in the UK on all aspects of their property portfolios (commercial, retail, healthcare and industrial property), including sales and acquisitions, restructuring, development projects, leases and management licences.
- Advising investors on the financing and refinancing of their property portfolios.
- Advising lenders on the restructuring of Borrowers' property portfolios and property aspects of real estate finance.
- Acting for the New South Wales Government on the +AUS$1 billion development of the Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct, a 20 hectare site in Sydney’s Darling Harbour (by way of a PPP and mixed use commercial, retail, residential and hotel development).
- Advising the seller on a AUS$125 million staged sale of development land in New South Wales.
- Acting for the land owner on the AUS$600 million commercial development of Darling Quarter in Sydney's CBD, which is the headquarters of The Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Chloe qualified as a solicitor in 2005. She joined Wedlake Bell in 2013 having worked previously at Clayton Utz in Sydney, Australia and Allen & Overy LLP in London.
Articles & Comment
28 Sep, 2016 | Chloe Dexter
30 Jun, 2016 | Chloe Dexter
This winter saw yet more flooding, devastating businesses and homes in the north of England and Scotland. Where flooding results from natural causes – heavy rainfall…Read More
28 Apr, 2016 | Chloe Dexter
The Court has held that relief from forfeiture may be granted even where a tenant has deliberately breached a lease. In considering whether to grant relief, the…Read More
02 Feb, 2016 | Chloe Dexter
This winter has seen yet more flooding, devastating businesses and homes in the north of England and Scotland. Where flooding results from natural causes – heavy…Read More