The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is currently consulting on the extension of the Senior Managers, Certification and Conduct Rules regime (SMCR) to all authorised…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Blair Adams's Service Teams
Blair’s expertise covers the entire field of employment law. He advises employers on high value and difficult disputes, corporate transactions, restructuring programmes and routine employment law issues. He also advises senior executives.
He prides himself on working closely with clients to understand their priorities and to provide responsive service and pragmatic advice.
- advising a consulting company in negotiating an important commercial contract and managing the large TUPE transfer that arose out of it
- advising a global logistics company on collective rights and redundancy payment obligations
- managing numerous international projects for a global manufacturing corporation
- advising a telecoms company on High Court litigation against former employees involving a high-value share dispute
- advising the chairman of a company in relation to employment issues and his shareholding
- advising a family office on a number of employment issues
Blair has worked in the City for 20 years, having qualified and worked at a large City firm, as well as a US law firm. He joined Wedlake Bell as a partner in 2017. Blair frequently publishes articles and blogs on employment law topics and is the author of the Practical Law source material on the law relating to holidays.