Quarterly in Advance - Summer 2017
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell's Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to view the digital flipbook version of our newsletter.
- 'Can local authorities require new developments to be car-free?'– Matthew Mainstone gives you the answer.
- 'Dear Claire' - can I charge the residents' of retirement properties an event fee?
- 'Can the planning application drawings for the development be used without charge?' the traps of copyright infringement for property developers explained by Emily Matthews.
- 'How to wind down a solvent company which has served its purpose' - Guest author Phil Armstrong of FRP Advisory tells you what to do.
- 'Who owns the UK's properties?' – Edward Craft and Claire Haynes run through what you need to know about the proposed register of overseas ownership.
- 'When is the 'close of business'?' - Christopher Nelson and Richard Stebbing explain.