Quarterly in Advance - Spring 2017
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell's Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to view the digital flipbook version of our newsletter.
- 'Dear Beatrice' - Am I bound by a notice I never received?
- 'Unwritten rules – or express contract terms?' Katherine Keenan lets you know which is best.
- 'Bad news for landlords but good news for brand owners' – Dan Parkes explains the implications of a case on counterfeit goods.
- 'Plastering over the cracks? What are the Government's plans to fix our broken housing market, and will they work?' Planning expert Matthew Mainstone gives his views on the Housing White Paper.
- 'Can the service charge cover the cost of replacing old but functional windows?' - Claire Haynes considers a recent case.
- 'The developer, the tenant and the pulling power of commercial workplaces' – guest author Helen Berresford of Sheppard Robson discusses what makes a workplace successful.