Quarterly in Advance – Winter 2016/2017
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell's Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to view the digital flipbook version of our newsletter or click on the image to the right.
- 'Dear Beatrice' - Beatrice Gallivan answers a query on whether a landlord can stop a tenant letting their property on Airbnb.
- 'Struggling to find new homes warranty cover for your residential conversion? There may be another way...' - Sarah Elliott analyses the benefits of a professional consultant's certificate.
- 'Problems with partitioning when exercising a break clause' - Ben Dunbar tells you how to successfully exercise a break option and the pitfalls to avoid.
- 'New EIA Directive - what does it mean for your developments?' - hot off the press Matthew Mainstone explains the likely impact of the new regulations.
- 'What does a duty to act in good faith mean?' - Claire Haynes takes you back to basics and demystifies what good faith means in practice.
- 'Swimming offshore? What to consider before moving your property fund to an offshore jurisdiction' - guest author Niyamat Fazal of Langham Hall summarises the key issues.
On behalf of Wedlake Bell's Real Estate Team we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2017.