In this article, which will be of particular interest to landlords and letting agents, Anna Lewis and Jonathan Achampong explore some of the key features of the…Read More
Anna Lewis's Service Teams
Anna is a solicitor specialising in Residential Property.
- Handled multiple lease extensions for large complexes for a leading UK property developer.
- Completed high value leasehold and freehold sales and purchases for private individuals.
- Liaised with the Private Client team to ensure that purchases and transfers were handled in a tax efficient manner
- Advised a landlord client on the procedure under section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- Dealt with the Land Registry matters in relation to a large country estate in Nottinghamshire.
- Dealt with transfers of property on the administration of estates.
Anna graduated from the University of Cambridge where she read French and Italian.
She completed her law conversion course at BPP Law Schools in Waterloo and Holborn and worked in Lyon and the Champagne region before joining Wedlake Bell in September 2013 as a trainee solicitor. She qualified in September 2015.
Articles & Comment
01 Feb, 2016 | Jonathan Achampong
17 Sep, 2014 | Adam Grant
With recent advances in technology, the boundary between an employee’s personal and work life has become blurred. Employees use social media forums such as Facebook,…Read More
12 Sep, 2014 | Jonathan Wright
For the modern retailer the opportunities arising from social media extend beyond its use for marketing and advertising, with social media being used increasingly…Read More
05 Aug, 2014 | Anna Lewis
The Advocate General's opinion in a recent Danish case may mean that severely or morbidly obese workers could be disabled under discrimination law. This may have…Read More
02 Jul, 2014 | Anna Lewis
In March this year, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) announced details of its latest policy regarding national minimum wage (NMW) enforcement.…Read More